Saturday, July 4, 2009

UPDATE - Arctic Monkeys//Bombay Bicycle Club



The cover art for Arctic Monkeys' impending album, Humbug has been released and can be seen above. Looking pretty grungy aren't they? I guess with the apparent Black Sabbath influence in their music this time around, the faded photograph look of the cover is just right. We'll find out on August 25th when Humbug is released.


Finally, after following the band's progress for a little over a year, I can get my hands on Bombay Bicycle Club's debut album, I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose. You should get a copy too. It is being released this Monday, and if you really can't wait two days you should purchase the single, "Dust On the Ground" and watch the sun-soaked music video here. NME describes I Had the Blues as "lilting, majestic stuff that worms its way into your head and refuses to leave" so get excited for this talented British band's debut and look for a BONA FIDE review of the album after its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment